Design + build is the way to go if you’re looking for a better building experience for your next project. As a project owner, wouldn’t it be nice to have architecture, engineering and preconstruction services seamlessly integrated with the project management and commercial construction side?
Here are five benefits to using a design + build method over traditional construction method.
- Clients have a single point of contact, creating a better flow and conversation between user groups.
- More efficient and effective schedule due to having the same people involved in the project from beginning to end. This can result in fewer bottlenecks and even more opportunities to work on other projects at the same time.
- Studies have shown that design-build projects can save up to 6.1% in project costs compared to other methods.
- Since construction planning efforts are made during the design process, projects are typically completed more quickly.
- The risk of issues (e.g. callbacks) is greatly reduced since both the design and construction process is done by one group.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
FoxArneson is a commercial design/build construction company that specializes in the grocery, corporate, c-store & gas/lube, warehouse/distribution and education industries.