Blain’s Farm & Fleet
- Delivery Method: Design+Build
- Location: Rockton, IL
- Architect: FoxArneson & Hagney Architects, LLC
- Project Description: 150,000 square foot retail center
- Completion Date: 2012
Blain’s Farm & Fleet was transitioning to a new prototype building design. Tasked with adapting the new prototype into a code-compliant facility that would serve as the preferred Blain’s Farm & Fleet store design moving forward.
- Specific pre-engineered structural steel framing system into the building that is wrapped into the final structure’s precast concrete wall panels.
- Worked directly with preferred steel supplier.
- Took weather restraints into considerations and performed some work ahead of schedule to expedite build process and enclose building before winter.
- Project was completed on time and on budget.